Saturday 16 March 2019

Life Is Beautiful ! A Cement Craft..

Hello friends...here I create one more project using Little Birdie Craft Cement from ItsyBitsy. This time I have used all junk,broken pieces from treasured stuff that I didnt want to discard ever as it has some sentimental value to it. In this project I have used a ceramic broken plate as base for the tea light candles. I used a plastic bag and filled it with cement water mixture to form a sturdy strong base. Once dried,I removed it and stuck ceramic plate on the right side of it and adhered it using cement paste all over and around it. On its top I again used a thick coat of cement paste and formed two cavities for holding tea lights by using two small plastic glasses by pushing it onto the thick paste.  Used two flower moulds and took out dried shaped cement flowers and stuck it with cement paste on the left corner of the base. Lastly,I brushed the cement paste smoothly over the plastic lid,let it dry and pasted in the same way with cement paste at its base.Added a rough coat of cement paste over the base with a spatula and sprinkled some colored stones which get stuck once cement dries up.  I have also used and adhered ' Life is Beautiful' chippie sentiment from Itsy Bitsy on the round cemented lid.

So this becomes a multipurpose display decor where small miniature showpieces can be decorated. It looks cool in the corner with the warmth and light of the tea lights.

Hope you like this creation of mine...thanks for stopping by :)

I am linking this project to http://blog.itsybitsy.in/itsy-bitsy-blog-challenge-19/


















No comments:

Post a Comment