Wednesday 6 March 2019

Candle Holder.. Cement Wall Decor !

Hello my crafty friends...I am sharing here one of my new creations and it was an absolute delight using the awesome Craft Cement from Itsy Bitsy. I kind of have got addicted to it, there is so much to explore and create with this magical product. This is one of my first projects using Craft Cement and there are lots many to come..so stay tuned :)

In this project I have used the old pencil box of my kids as the mould. After mixing cement powder with water just pour it in the mould and place the square glass candle holder at its lower base, press it enough to immerse one side of it under the cement. On upper top side insert two pencil ends to make two holes which will be used for inserting rope to hang it. Let dry for about 2 days for best results. Remove from the mould after its completely dry.Use stamps for the text effect using ink pads. Place a Tea Light in the glass holder. And its ready to adorn your wall spreading light of joy..... :)

A must have product for all  the crafters to let their imagination keep flowing...

I am linking my project to the Challenge No. 19 

































1 comment:

  1. Hi Meraj! I love this!! Such a beautiful candle holder. Thank you for joining our Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

    ReplyDelete