Thursday 26 November 2015








Hi friends...I came across this interesting Altenew  November Challenge....this is my first participation here and I am pretty excited about it :) I had purchased few  altenew stamps n dies which I found very pretty to use n I am glad I am making use of it here...:) Here is the link to the Challenge From the Craft Room....Navy and Coral


http://altenewblog.com/2015/11/02/november-challengefrom-the-craft-room/




November 2015 challenge
















Here is my card I created using Lacy Scroll Stamps and Dies, Vintage Flowers Die, Super Script Stamps, Inks, Embossing Powder ,Embossing folder,Dies from other brands also,Handmade cardstock,Jute twine.


The envelope in the challenge really interested me and I used the natural paper to cut n emboss it and filled it with stamped n die cut Lacy Scroll flowers making it look like a bouquet of flowers with twigs n leaves from vintage flower dies along with a note emerging from it. Tied a jute rope twine around it. I stamped and heat embossed the Super Script words with silver embossing powder. Altough it was little difficult to stamp on little rough handmade paper but Altenew stamp did it :) Three birds sitting amongst flowers:)



























Thanx for stopping by... :)








No comments:

Post a Comment