Wednesday 14 October 2015






Scrap Around The World 's  October Moodboard is full of beautiful and bright colors that inspired me to create something with Autumn feel...very bright colors are usually not seen much in my creations but this vibrant Challenge inspired me to create not one but two  scrapbook page layouts...in this post this is the one I made using stamps and mists and watercolors to create an autumn scene ....a couple walking hand in hand feeling blessed n thankful for blessings n love life has bestowed on them.....here is the link of Scrap Around the World blog..

.http://scraparoundtheworld.blogspot.in/p/about-us.html

OCT 2015 MOOD BOARD<br>ENTRIES CLOSE SATURDAY<br> 31ST OCT 23.55 EST


Here is my layout....I have used Autumn Melody paper collection,mama Elephants Stamps, Just Rite Stamps,Lyndy's Stamp Gang sprays,Deep Red stamps,Prima stencils,handmade flowers n lots more things....since I have removed packing of many products ...the brands n names I cant really remember :)

















Hope u liked it....thanx for stopping by :)

16 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! I love the leaves and the stunning picture. I'm doubly excited that the mood board inspired you to create two projects! I can't wait to see the other one. Thanks for playing along at SATW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u Heather...its your wonderful moodboard that inspired me :) the other layout will be posted very soon. Can u plz let me know if my post is following all the rules of being eligible in the running for prize....as last time I think my post opened to the whole blog....plz guide me if something is lacking.....thanx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous layout!! The background is so pretty and I love the flowers!!It is so romantic!!! Have a great day! :) Thank you for joining the SATW challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much Elena for yr encouraging words :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful page! So romantic! Beautiful flower clusters! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much for yr beautiful words :)

      Delete
    2. Thank u so much for yr beautiful words :)

      Delete
    3. Thank u so much for yr beautiful words :)

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous work! Love the flower cluster :) Thank you for playing along with us at SATW this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful :) Thank you for joining us at Scrap Around The World.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout, loved the background work. Thank you for playing along with us at SATW this month!

    ReplyDelete