Sunday 14 July 2019

Design Team Member, Itsy Bitsy







Hello friends...I am so excited to share with you all this happy news that I have been selected as Design Team Member of the most prestigious Art n Craft Companies Itsy Bitsy , which has its own home brand Little Birdie and its super amazing quality products are brilliantly excellent at par with international standards with such vast variety of options to choose from. Its proudly Made in India Brand. Itsy Bitsy has 22 physical stores all over in India in its major cities and has great Online Store.

I am feeling so blessed and honored to be a part of this wonderful organization and am super excited to start designing and share my creations very soon with you all. I hope I can inspire and motivateyou all with my designs.

Thank you so much for all your love and support always :)

Meraj






No comments:

Post a Comment