Thursday 11 April 2019

Mother's Love..





I remember as a child how my beautiful mother designed, sewed and stitched the most awesome dresses for me and my sisters. How happily I wore those flary ,lacey, frilly, cute frocks. Those clothes were made with so much love by our mother. I tried to be like her but just could not become like her... could never make or sewed any garment. But today when I sat to craft with the lovely watercolor embellishments and other products from Itsy Bitsy, I could only think of my childhood days with my mother with her sewing machine....and this thought inspired me to create something related to those memories and my creation turned out to be an expression of love for a mother's unconditional love. Here is the Wall Decor I made with Itsy Bitsy craft supplies. Watercolor embellies of LOVE and other flowers over it are placed on MDF base which is being textured using stencil and texture paste and chalk ccolors. The hanging fabric lace below the LOVE panel is the look I tried to give of a frilly ,lacey frock with an abstract halter neck design with the beaded string on the top of MDF base as a hanger.  Many may percieve it as a cute lacey skirt too :) All the products are from Itsy Bitsy, although I wanted to give a brief picture tutorial but just did not get enough time. If u have any querry u may please message me.

Hope you like it....I am linking my project to the Itsy Bitsy challenege here,,,http://blog.itsybitsy.in/itsy-bitsy-blog-challenge-20/

.Please go through the detailed and close up pics of my creation below...





















3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful Meraj. I love how you used the big O as a photo frame. The entire project is full of love.
    Thank you for playing along with the IB challenge this month.
    DT Anila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful elegant creation.. appreciation your participation in the Itsy Bitsy blog challenge DT Vaishali

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty.. totally love this ❤️.. thank you for participating in our Itsy bitsy blog challenge..all the best!

    ReplyDelete