Total Pageviews

Wednesday, 9 November 2016

You are the flower in my Garden

Hello friends...i am back again after a little long time...was not getting time to upload and update my blogposts...today i am sharing a layout i made inspired by new release' sneak peek of Heartfelt Creations'The Pampered Pooch Collection....i did not have any of their products before its release obviously :)....but i could not resist myself and took out some old stamps, dies and papers from my stash which could best match the theme of cute pooches...i really hope u all like this mixed media layout n get inspired :)

I have used mostly Heartfelt Creations supplies here...Raindrops on Roses paper collection, Lullaby Darlings stamps,Classic Rose dies....some stencils and other dies with Lindy's colors...chipboards nd much more as u can see in the pics here....i just let my imagination run wild and here is the outcome of my couple of sleepless nights ..lol !!
























Thanks for stopping by :)

10 comments:

  1. Awesome Meraji, all the embellishment perfectly matching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Meraj...this is awesome. So much detail and love has gone into this project...so beautiful. BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dimension is amazing! So many details! Love the stamps! BL

    ReplyDelete