Tuesday 19 January 2016

Angel of Love..



Hello my crafty friends...i am here today sharing with u all my entry for the lovely Lindys...i just cant stop loving these beautiful colors... This month's challenge is of very soft and subtle colors and it inspired me to create a love theme unlike the bright reds which are generally used ..! To begin is most deciding...well i just took an 8 by 8"canvas board...started priming and texturing it heavily with Prima Heavy Gesso and Stencils...didnt really could figure out what exactly i will make....had a rough image in mind...just went with the flow :)  I have been hoarding lot of craft stuff since years and this time my Eberhard Faber mould turned out lucky when i casted my angel with it sitting n smiling silently on my canvas :) Took Wycinanka Love frame chippy and surrounded it with handmade flowers with some coloring with Lindy;s sprays and gesso over it..made droplets using Glossy accents. Used Sizzix dies for twigs n branches and most importantly i used Lindy's spray colors that i had and which i could match closely to the color theme...those are...Sweet Violet Purple Teal, Sunset Pink,Lucky Shamrock Green,Jolly Roger Red,Wild Honeysuckle Coral. 


Below is the beautiful soft January Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Challenge and the link to it..

http://blog.lindystampgang.com/






Here are the pics of my canvas with closeups and different angles...











Thank u for stopping by...hope u like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment